– Doulas of North (DONA) began in 1992 when a group of some of the foremost experts in childbirth decided the time had come to promote the importance of optional support for mothers and their partners during birth and the postpartum period. DONA International provides information on doulas for mothers and their families and information on professional development for DONA certified doulas.
Infant Massage USA
– The US Chapter of the International Association of Infant Massage. Information, research, and education are provided for parents interested in learning about infant massage and the benefits.
The Academy of Lactation Policy and Procedure
– Strives to promote interdisciplinary professional knowledge about breastfeeding and human lactation, and thereby to promote, protect and support breastfeeding for individuals and the society of the U.S. at large.
– helping mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important part in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
Skin 2 Skin Organization
– Providing information about the importance of skin to skin of baby and mother following birth.